- Feel like you’re always behind on designing new products or organising your marketing?
- Wish you took more advantage of press and blog features, but find you’re often too late?
- Feel like you’re flailing and making everything up as you go along?
- Focus on quick-wins and sales for the next week, rather than planning ahead?
- Need structure, guidance and support in nice, regular doses?
- Need help creating and refining your to-do list so that they’re relevant and achievable?
If any or all of your answers are YES, you’re in the right place.
I know these feelings and experiences. I’ve spent years talking to small business owners and learning about what sells when, and what you need to do to prepare for it.
My clients and I talk about planning all the time, and after years of gathering all the hard facts, I thought it was about time I put it all in one place, easily digestible and relevant each month. This meaningful monthly planning programme will remind you of what’s coming up in the short-term and long-term.
I’ve bundled together all the gifting seasonality, all the press deadlines, all the product development timelines, as well as trade and retail fairs, organisational tips and blog and marketing prompts – all in a neat monthly package, delivered to you before the start of each new month.
About the package
Each month, for just £20, you’ll receive a jam-packed email, including:
- What to promote and sell now
- What to prepare for sales now
- What to promote to press and bloggers now
- What to design now
- Upcoming trade shows and retail fairs to visit and apply for
- Blog prompts
- Marketing prompts
- Organisational ideas and top tips
The email will be available electronically, and as a downloadable, printable checklist (because I love printable checklists!).
About the extras: group calls and community
In addition to everything above, you’ll also have access to group mentoring calls and the exclusive Planning With Purpose community.
The calls will:
- Help you to create a monthly to-do list that works for you
- Help you to align your to-do list with your long-term goals, and your business potential
- Share more details and inspiration about seasonal priorities
- Introduce you to like-minded small business owners (who you can chat with in the Facebook group, too!)
Each month’s call will take place on the first Friday of each month, and will be recorded if you can’t make the live time. (Though I thoroughly encourage you to join the live calls as often as you can!)
The community will:
- Provide a closed, private Facebook group for you to connect with others taking the programme
- Offer you the chance to ask questions and get answers from me and from the group
- Give you a secure network for support
It’s time to get organised!
You can join the programme any time by subscribing here.
Once you’ve subscribed, you’ll receive confirmation that you’re on the list, plus access to our Facebook group. Then, you’ll get the next month’s email as normal, which is sent out on the last Friday of each month.
Your subscription is managed via PayPal, which means it’s taken at the same time each month, and you can cancel at any time.
This programme is for small businesses who focus on designing and selling products, primarily for a gift market. It’s perfect for designers, makers, creatives, jewellers, stationers, gift-makers, Etsy sellers and notonthehighstreet.com Partners.
If you find yourself feeling disorganised, unsure of your priorities, and a little like you’re making it up as you’re going along, this monthly programme will help you to add structure and conscious decision making into your work life.
The emails and calls work for solopreneurs and team-based businesses. The suggested actions and to-do lists can be scaled up or down, depending on your circumstances, and I recommend tuning everything in to your own business’s needs.
Already a weekly mentoring client? You get this for FREE! Email me to get access to the goodness.
Ready? Let’s go!
Questions? Get in touch
You can email me: jenny [at] thejennyhyde.com or use my contact page. I’d love to answer your questions about Planning With Purpose.